Life should be lived to its fullest. Each person truly can manifest a life that reflects their desires in abundance...actually, each person does, whether they realize it or not. So why are so many people unhappy and why do they feel they have lack? People focus on what they don't have...they keep feeding what they don't have, and therefore they perpetuate the situation.
What we focus our attention and energy on does manifest. If we focus on the lack of money, for instance, we will continue to have that lack. If we focus on how we can help others, we find many people that need help. What we believe to a great extent draws situations and people towards us to fulfill those beliefs. Go to work knowing you will have a miserable day, and you will. Dread the commute traffic, and you will get to sit in it for hours.
We think that all these things are external and that we have no control over them, when in fact we have a great deal of control over it all. The key is changing our attitude and our thought patterns. The majority of people do not even realize how negative their thoughts are and how habitualized they are to them. This is a key concept in all esoteric teachings. We must become aware of our thoughts, conscious stewards of each one, for they are the seeds of our future.
Here are five simple suggestions that, if applied, will make a person manifest a more fulfilled and abundant life:
1. Eliminate doubt, deficiency, and lack of worthiness in your thoughts and language. Remove the word "can't" from your vocabulary. Remember in Genesis God said that it was "good"? Don't argue with that ...God doesn't make junk... so why do you think of yourself that way? CHANGE IT! You are a Divine Child of Divine parents; act accordingly.
2. Admit your "real" desires in life. Stop being afraid to live YOUR life. Let go of Mom's dreams, the need for Dad's approval. Remember when Jesus had to tell his Mom that he was on his Father's business? He knew he was a Divine Child of Divine parents. Your dreams are the way your Spirit tells you of what you should be in life...GO FOR IT!
3. KNOW that the creative principle is within you. Each person has gifts and talents. Honor them, recognize them, USE them. These gifts and talents are your unique tools to shape your world...no one else can do it for you as well as you can.
4. Make your life an announcement of universal beneficence. If you want peace, be peace. If you want happiness, smile at strangers. If you want financial prosperity, write your checks out with a gold ink pen and "feel" prosperous. Like attracts like; your actions are like a sign saying, "This is what I am." Make that sign truly reflect what you want it to say. Be conscious of your actions.
5. Observe the quality of your life. Do you fill it with people you like and love? Do you watch TV programs and listen to music that makes you feel good? Do you treat yourself well? If you answer "no" to any of these questions, change it. If you fill your life with people you don't like or love, then move, change your job...take charge of your life, stop being a victim. Avoid negative TV, music, and newspapers. Make yourself a priority...you will not be good for anything or anyone else unless you value and take care of yourself.
Remember YOU are the Temple where Spirit dwells; make it bountiful so the Light may shine!
HISTORY I LINKS I AWARDS I GIFTS I MEMBERSHIP I RINGS I GUEST BOOK I SITE MAP I CONTACT
© 1996/2008 Kythera Ann
Web Hosting: ElysiumGates.com
Web Design: Crystal Cloud Graphics